One-Pan Drunken Noodles with Weed
You’ll love this homemade take on a classic Thai takeout! Today we’re making One-Pan Drunken Noodles with Weed.
Made with soft and tender rice noodles, mixed with juicy chicken and plenty of colourful vegetables.
The flavours are super savoury with honey, soy sauce, fish sauce, hoisin, and sesame oil.
And we can’t forget about that yummy Thai spice – we’ll be throwing in some Thai chiles too! (if you can handle the heat, that is)
Ingredients for Drunken Noodles
- Fresh garlic, ginger & chiles
- honey, soy, oyster & hoisin sauce- yum!
- fish sauce and sesame oil – the flavor super heroes!
- chicken – fresh
- onion, peppers, scallions
- baby corn
- fresh thai basil
One-Pan Drunken Noodles with Weed; The Recipe
Cost: 30 +
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp ginger fresh & minced
- 1 thai chile thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp white pepper
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce LIGHT
- 2 tbsp soy sauce DARK
- 3 tbsp EACH – hoisin sauce, oyster sauce & fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 pkg rice noodles 14 oz
- 1/4 cup olive oil or cannabis oil
- 4 tbsp cannabutter
- 1 8 oz chicken breast thinly sliced
- 1/2 med onion sliced
- 1/2 med carrot cut into thin wheels
- 1 red bell pepper cut into thin vertical slices
- 1 scallion cut into thin slices
- 1 can baby corn drained
- 20 leaves fresh Thai basil
1. Soak the rice noodles in water according to package. When ready, drain them.
Make the sauce: In a medium bowl, whisk together the garlic, ginger, Thai chiles, white pepper, honey, light and dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, fish sauce, and sesame oil. Set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large wok over high heat until shimmering. Add the chicken and cook for 4 minutes, until lightly browned on the outside and no longer pink inside. Transfer the chicken to a bowl.
Heat the remaining oil in the wok over high heat until shimmering. Add the cannabutter, onion, carrot, bell pepper, baby corn, and scallions and sauté for 5–6 minutes, until the onion is translucent.
Add the rice noodles and sauce and toss to coat well. Add the chicken and Thai basil and toss to incorporate.
Cocktails to Match!
If you’re looking for a delicious pairing of cocktails then look no further.
Just be careful of crossfading – consuming cannabis and drinking alcohol. The effects can be intense.
You can always have a mocktail which is just as nice and still refreshing.
Servings: 2 people
1 bottle of Gin
Cheesecloth or Pantyhose
- 4 ounces Gin Tanqueray is a great choice!
- 2 ounce Raspberry Chambord Liquer
- 4 ounce Pineapple Juice
- 5 cubes ice shaved or cubed – you choose!
- 1/8 ounce Cannabis – Decarbed.
Set your oven on 240f
Decarboxylate your cannabis: placing it in an oven tray and wrapped up in tin foil. Place your cannabis in the oven for minimum of 20 minutes. Up to 40 min.
Wrap your decarbed cannabis in pantyhose or small cheesecloth and wrap tight so it will fit into the top of the Gin bottle. Place it in your Gin Bottle, seal it up. Set aside for 24 hours minimum.
Once your Gin is Cannabis-Infused:
Mix your ingredients together with ice, in a cocktail shaker
Shake it baby, shake it for at least 3-4 minutes
Serve in your Martini glasses and enjoy!
If you’re looking to up-level your canna-cooking game, you may want to start here.
For more recipes like this one, check out our recipe index here.
Share our post and comment below! We’d love to hear from you.
As always, happy canna-cooking!