Medicinal cannabis is also called as medical marijuana used to treat disease or improve their symptoms. The two cannabinoids – delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and Cannabidiol (CBD) are used to treat certain diseases or health conditions and applications such as pain management, blood pressure, memory, concentration, appetite, sensory stimulus, muscular problems, and seizures. Several countries worldwide are involved in the legalization of the export of medicinal cannabis products, which is expected to fuel the growth of the medical cannabis market.
The rising prevalence of chronic diseases, the aging population, and fewer side effects of cannabis than the other treatment options are driving the growth of the medical cannabis market. However, limited approvals of drugs from the regulatory authorities hinder the market growth during the forecast years. Moreover, expanding clinical trials and research development activities, increasing disposable income, and rising healthcare spending is anticipated to provide an opportunity for market growth.
Get PDF Report Sample with statistical info @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00015806/
The Covid-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is impacting society and the overall economy across the world. The impact of this pandemic is growing day by day as well as affecting the supply chain. The COVID-19 crisis is creating uncertainty in the stock market, massive slowing of supply chain, falling business confidence, and increasing panic among the customer segments. The overall effect of the pandemic is impacting the production process of several industries. This report on ‘Medical Cannabis Market’ provides the analysis on impact on Covid-19 on various business segments and country markets. The reports also showcase market trends and forecast to 2027, factoring the impact of Covid -19 Situation.
The medical cannabis market is segmented on the basis of species, active ingredient, route of administration, application. Based on species, the market is segmented as cannabis indica, cannabis sativa, hybrid. Based on active ingredient, the market is segmented as cannabidiol (CBD), tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), others. Based on route of administration, the market is segmented as oral solutions, capsules, smoking, vaporizers, topicals, others. Based on application, the market is segmented as pharmaceutical industry, research and development centers, others.
The objective of the researchers is to find out the sales, value, and status of the In Medical Cannabis industry at the international levels. While the status covers the years of 2020 – 2027, the forecast is for the period 2020 – 2027 that will enable market players to not only plan but also execute strategies based on the market needs.
The Prominent/Emerging Players in the Medical Cannabis Market Research includes:
- Canopy Growth Corporation
- GW Pharmaceuticals plc.
- Aurora Cannabis
- Aphria Medical Cannabis
- MedReleaf Corp
- Peace Naturals Project Inc.
- Medical Marijuana, Inc.
- BOL Pharma
- Cresco Labs
- Insys Therapeutics
- This report is a business analysis that examines market trends for Medical Cannabis. The report includes sections on the following topics
- Current prevalence of Medical Cannabis, trend analysis and factors influencing future incidence.
- Market analysis by treatment type, including annual incidence and trend analysis.
- Risk factors and other drivers that may impact the future incidence of Medical Cannabis.
- Review of the major market opportunities by identifying specific high-growth and emerging market opportunities.
- Market share and information on key market players.
- Analysis and forecast of the revenues for Medical Cannabis for the global market, major market subsegments subdivided by geographic region and further, by selected country.
- Detailed review of the current products, their indications for all identified market segments.
- Profile of the individual market subsegments within the major market segments analyzed and the distinguishing features of each of the market subsegments.
Access full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc. at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00015806/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Life Science, Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense, Food Beverages, Chemical etc.
Email: [email protected]