Want an ongoing botanical extractor business ? Want to take a business public with a IPO ?
Infinity Supercritical LLC is up for sale. This includes inventory, technology, and optional new IP (if interested in attracting investors or IPO). The business includes all related Supercritical CO2 extraction technology.
Contact Greg at TEL: 608-238-6001 or email at [email protected]
Sale of business includes:
- Plans for building 10L Supercritical Extractor System
- Individual component Cad/Cam files in Solid Works
- Build process
- Build station plans and assembly steps
- Supplier lists, component prices, buying discounts, buying strategies
- FileMaker Database of invoices and customer lists
- FileMaker Database of parts and supplier links
- Domain and Website
- InstaGram Account https://www.instagram.com/infinitysupercritical/ with 340,000 followers
- Filemaker Database of extraction experiments
- (4) Large Carts of parts and supplies
- Engineer Reviewed and Certification Documentation
- Certificate of Conformance (which indicates that model has been designed and constructed using generally accepted good engineering practices and meets the requirements for supercritical CO2 solvent based closed loop extraction systems per all applicable codes, and the requirements of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII Div 1-2013 for the designated working pressure.
Optional: (4) Crated Systems (inventory) available for market value and consulting after business is sold. Hydrodynamic cavitation extraction technology is optional.
Since 2015 Infinity Supercritical has developed, built, and sold (see YouTube for partial display of technologies and experiments):
– Supercritical CO2 systems for the botanicals industry
– Experimented and developed hydrodynamic cavitation extraction system
– Developed vegetable oil solvent based extraction system for hemp and other botanical oil applications, including harvesting terpenes
– Developed hydrodynamic cavitation extraction system for harvesting terpenes
– Researched spinning disc reactor for centrifugal partition chromatography
– Researched structured water for extraction, centrifugal separation, terpene harvesting, plant growth (hydroponics, fogponics) and other applications as presented by state-of-art Russian research and Viktor Schauberger
– Researched spinning laser light for plant growth
– Experimented and developed a one moving part liquid CO2 cavitation pump (this could be developed
– Experimented and developed a modular fogponics system
– Experimented and developed a solid state chiller
– Experimented and developed super chilled salt water, ethanol, and CO2 systems
– Experimented with various methods of using pressure to perform extraction, including pulsed pressure, explosive nitrogen decompression, time pulsed pressure variation, and other schema
– Developed, marketed, and sold a single and dual bowl fast filter system for secondary processing of winterized extracts (system available for licensing)
– Developed a tribo electric CO2 expander with no moving parts
– Developed, built, and put into products a static generator used for collection of particulates, or esp electrostatic precipitator
– Researched and developed a comprehensive database of essential oils and botanical plants specific to the essential oil market and nutraceuticals
– Spoken to thousands of botanical and hemp investors, customers, farmers, start-ups, extractors, developers, dryers, processors, harvesters, retailers, and sales groups.
– Researched effects of LED lights on plant growth cycles and incorporated modular light design into fogponics system
– Developed Filemaker database modules for developing systems, testing, data silos, invoicing, sales, marketing, and other uses
– Using Capstone Turbine for providing co-generation to dry hemp flower